Thursday 18 June 2009

Final Audiences and Communication Bit

Here's the final dooflip with all the individual animations put together. My part comes in at 0:33.



In my harsh criticism mode, I'm a little annoyed that my suggestions for a more zoomed in view fell on deaf ears. Apparently it was kept at a fixed angle to replicate the experience of sitting in the theatre, but I'm pretty sure all video/tv/dvd representations of theatre productions had different camera angles in order to keep the audience engaged. This just feels too zoomed out and, since additional crazy elements such as Rocket Rabbit couldn't be added due to time constrictions, it just makes the thing look that much emptier in my opinion. It's also a shame that my little dude's colours got a bit washed out in the After Effecting process. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment